Professional-quality soft ice cream, yogurt, sorbet and sherbet is now available right at home, with the Cuisinart Mix-It-In Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker.
Three built-in condiment dispensers allow for adding sprinkles, mini M&Ms, chocolate chips, and other favorites, mixing them right in to frozen desserts as cones and bowls get filled.
Get an immediate 54% discount on Amazon for this Ice Cream Maker – Click on this link to take advantage of this discount!
Not only does it make everyone’s favorites, but with three built-in condiment dispensers, it makes them extra delicious! Just a pull of a tab sends sprinkles, chips and other mix-ins down the chute to mix right into frozen desserts as cones or bowls are filled.
Here are some great features of the Cuisinart Ice-45:
- Always easy: Effortless ice cream making--just pick a favorite recipe, turn the dial, and add ingredients.
- The perfect mix: Ice cream maker mixes sprinkles, chips, and more into frozen desserts as they’re dispensed.
- Double-insulated freezer bowls holds temperature for fast results
- Fast results: Enjoy 1-1/2 quarts of gourmet quality soft-serve frozen desserts.
- Dispense or scoop: When ice cream stops flowing through, lift the lid and scoop out the rest.
- Cone holder holds a stack of pointed or flat bottom cones
- Removable parts for easy cleaning
- No chemicals, salt, or ice required
- Includes instruction book and recipe book
- 1-1/2-quart capacity
- Limited 3-year warranty
I learned that while the user manual suggests freezing the bowl for 15 hours, 24 may be necessary (toward the back of the freezer). Better yet, if you are able to store the bowl in the freezer it makes it much easier to use the machine spontaneously.
Here’s what one of the owners had to say about the Cuisinart Ice-45:
Overall, I've really enjoyed this gadget - but I did some research first and made certain I understood what I was buying. This is NOT like the soft serve dispensers in restaurants - but it's very nice for a treat on a summer afternoon. (Dwain M)
Review Paraphrased for size – view original review here